We have received awards, recognition and Level III certification, but we didn't do this for a feather in our caps. We did this for every mom and dad who brings us their child, and for every grandma or loved one that we treat. I am on the front line for real people, their health and sometimes their very lives. It is an awesome responsibility and privilege to have such trust. I take it seriously, and so does our entire team here at the ER. We thank you for your trust, and we work hard to be worthy of it every day.
Watch an introduction to our 30 Minute-or-Less ER Service Pledge. For full details of pledge click here.
- To exceed the expectations of Northeastern Missouri.
- To take the time to listen to what you have to say.
- To be greeted warmly by nurses who are truly compassionate and a registration staff that understands that people come before paperwork.
- To provide fast, quality care. They will listen to you, examine you carefully and prescribe a treatment plan that you will understand and believe in.
- To treat patients and their families with courtesy and respect.
- To attend to emotional and physical needs.more