We are committed to excellence. That means acquiring advanced imaging technologies. But more than just machines, Northeast has experts to interpret the data and images that today's modern technology produces. We have partnered with Radisphere, a national radiology group, to process and diagnose cases quickly and with specific sub-specialties, for each image. Its all about serving our patients with excellence.
Watch an introduction to Radiology.
Diagnostic Services provided
at Northeast Regional include:
- Spiral CT dimensional scanning (often called a "CAT scan")
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Digital Mammography
- Dexascan (to detect bone loss or osteoporosis)
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
- Stress testing Angiography
- Diagnostic biopsies
- Peripheral vascular testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Sleep laboratory
- Clinical laboratory services
- Mobile ancillary lab services
- Diagnostic surgical procedures
- Biliary drains
- Nephrostomy drains
- Uriniokinase injections
Northeast Regional Medical Center is the recipient of the Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital and Everest Award 2009 for benchmarks in quality and service.