radKIDS® is the national leader in children’s safety education. NRMC is bringing radKIDS® to Kirksville. Sign-up your children today for classes lead by certified instructors. radKIDS® strengthens family, encourages physical fitness, and teaches core safety values to live by through its program. Kids come away empowered, which can help over come fear, and promotes safety.
Here is our Summer Schedule for classes:
• June 17-21 8 to 12 year olds 9:00am-10:15am location TBD
• July 8-12 5 to 7 year olds 1:00-2:15pm location TBD
• August 5-9 5-7 year olds 9:00am-10:15am location TBD
• August 5-9 8-12 year olds 1:00-2:15pm location TBD
• 5 classes per session
• Classes currently meet on Tuesday–Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Classes will be offered based on the ages of the children registered. You will be notified when your child is assigned a class to attend.
• Cost Free for Employees and $15 for Public (bring to first class)
• Classes for 5-7 and 8-12 year olds